– Riding through the finest Chablis Premier Cru vineyards on the left bank of the Serein river.
– The Bois des Lys woodland area.
– The lookout point with a stunning panorama over the Climats of the Chablis Grand Cru appellation.
– Riding over the plateau towards the line of wine turbines.
– The view overlooking the village of Courgis.
– On the way back, passing through Chablis with its wineries and shops, spotting the Obédiencerie, a former monastery with some of its walls dating back to the 9th century.
Picnics and tastings on your return can be organised (supplementary cost), when you book your Adventure.
From 14 years old – Family & Nature