– Riding through the Grand Cru vineyards on the right bank of the river Serein.
– The Clos lookout point with its wonderful views over the village of Chablis.
– The Serein valley and a panoramic view of the different vineyards.
– Riding through the woods then onto to the plateau in the middle of the vineyards.
– On the way back, passing through Chablis with its wineries and shops, spotting the Obédiencerie, which is a former monastery with some of its walls dating back to the 9th century.
Picnics and tastings on your return can be organised (supplementary cost), when you book your Adventure.
From 14 years old – Thrills and Nature